- Updated On:
- August 26, 2021
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 121 m2
- Year Built: 2014
Hakuba Echoland Airbnb Resort House (Under Offer)
– Located in Hakuba, Echo Land
– With Airbnb license, 4 years operating history
– Easy access to ski spots, fully furnished, nice for vacation
Located in popular Echoland, Bluebird Chalets, 7 mins by car from Hakuba Station. Situated near a ski shuttle bus route and a short 10-minute walk to many of Hakuba’s best restaurants and bars.
Hakuba, one of the well-known destinations for experiencing Japanese powder snow. Such high-quality snow has recently fallen and is therefore extremely light and fluffy. Thus, Hakuba is the ultimate destination for powder ski with multiple groomed runs catering to skiers of every level. What makes Hakuba such a perfect place to be during winter besides its snow and activities is its location. Easily accessible via a direct connection from big cities such as Tokyo and Osaka as well as the airports, traveling to Hakuba is fast and hassle-free.
- Located in popular Echoland and 7min by car to Hakuba Sta.
- Up to 8 guests with 3 bedrooms and 2 full-sized bathrooms
- Open-plan living and dining area connected to a fully-equipped contemporary kitchen with AEG cooktop, dishwasher, and oven
- Free parking for 2 vehicles
- Hydronic underfloor heating with individual controllers in each of the rooms
- Size: 125.86 sqm which 1F: 62.1 sqm and 2f: 58.79 sqm
- 100% Freehold title
- Price: JPY 63m (approx HK$4.4m/ US$603k)
For Free One-on-One Consultation with One of Our Consultants